I love this vegan chocolate mousse with peanut butter, quick and simple yet absolutely amazing creamy rich. I recommend you serve small portion for each as mousse is very rich that will surely give you sore throat. A few tablespoons is enough. Dust with cocoa powder and garnish with fruit will satisfy your craving.
- 300 grams of silken tofu, lightly rinse to remove the smell
- 60 grams of creamy peanut butter
- 60 grams of icing sugar
- 4 tablespoon of cocoa powder plus extra for dusting
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processer, blend all the ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- To serve, you may dust with some cocoa powder and garnish with some fruits.
- Great to fill some cupcakes/tarts with it.