This recipe was actually given my Tisa, who have an undying love for enoki mushroom. She said, “I eat enoki mushroom as if I were eating noodles.” Quick and easy stir fry enoki mushroom, goes great with rice too!
Enoki Mushroom Stir Fry (清炒金针菇)
Write a review
- 400 grams of Enoki Mushroom
- 100 grams of tau kwa (firm tofu)
- 1 chili padi
- 1 tsp of light soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt, pepper and mushroom extract seasoning to taste
- Remove the roots and wash the mushroom. Drain well.
- Mince garlic and chili padi.
- Cut tau kwa into bite side pieces.
- In a preheated wok, add in oil. Stir in chili padi and garlic and sauté until aromatic.
- Add in enoki mushroom. Drizzle over some soy sauce. Then, season with salt, pepper and mushroom extract to taste.
- Sauté until water from mushroom is release and brings it to a boil. Simmer for about a minute.
- Add in tau kwa and simmer for another minute. Shut off the heat and transfer into a dish.
- Serve hot with rice.