It’s Summer Party time and I will be sharing with you guys my Fancy Strawberry and Mango Swirl Smoothie using Mayer Bianco Diver high-speed Blender. I love their blender and is happy to say that they have sent me one of their newest addition. I will talk about it in the next post.
Weather can be very hot at times. In fact, Singapore is a hot and sunny island. Therefore, we need to keep ourselves refreshed and hydrated. This refreshing smoothie is quick and thirst-quenching. Its delightful taste will sure to brighten up and revitalize your day and is great if you have company around you for an afternoon chit chat session .
- 3/4 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tsp of honey
- 1/2 cup of chopped mangos
- 1/2 cup of water
- Blend each mixture individually.
- Pour the smoothies together into serving cups, creating a swirled effect.
- Clean blender in between different mixture.
- Use fancy straw to create a fun and playful atmosphere.
If you have missed the first Summer Party recipe, click here.