Strawberry Sorbet is a perfect treat on a hot summer’s day
Write a review
- 200 grams of strawberries
- 1 cup of water
- ½ of white sugar
- Squeeze of half lemon juice
- Place the water and sugar in a saucepan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Leave to cool
- Puree the strawberry and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add in sugar water to the strawberry mixture and leave in the fridge to cool.
- Churn the mixture in an ice-cream machine or put it into a mold.
- Transfer into a container and freeze till harden.