For 3rd episode of Summer Party, I will sharing this simple recipe to you guys! It’s my Grilled Butter Cake with Fresh Strawberry Sauce. You could use homemade Butter/Pound Cake (Check out my recipe here) or store-bought ones.
Perfect for Summer Party and entertaining.~
Butter cake is great. Buttery, sweet and delicious. When you grill, it brings the cake to a whole new level. You will get that crispy grilled-marks and it will be all so warm and special.
Something like this, have to go with something refreshing. The Fresh Strawberry Sauce is a nice complement to the sweet and crispy warm Butter Cake. It has that tart and refreshing flavor that will sure to make you feel so oh-Summer.
If you have missed any Summer Party series, please click here to get all the recipes.
- 1 Homemade Butter/Pound Cake
- 200 grams of strawberries
- 30 grams of icing sugar
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Blend everything in a blender.
- Strain it using a strainer.
- Slice homemade Butter/Pound Cake into slices.
- Grill them on both side on a griller.
- Serve them warm with Fresh Strawberry Sauce and fruits.
- For quick and fuss-free grilled butter cake, you can use store-bought ones.