I love cheesecake, I mean who doesn’t? It looks impressive if you drizzle it with melted chocolate and garnish with some fresh fruits.
Mini Cheesecake - New York-Style
Write a review
- 115 grams of digestive biscuit
- 50 grams of melted butter
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 350 grams of cream cheese, soften
- 80 grams of white sugar
- 1 tbsp of plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of melted unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 50 grams of Semi-sweet chocolate-chip, melted
- Strawberries, halves
To make the Crust
- Blitz all the ingredients together until it turns into a wet sandy texture.
- Prepare 12-cupcake pan with liners. Divide them into 12, one per tablespoon.
- Press them firmly using your hands. Set aside while we make our cheese mixture
To make our Cheese Cake mixture
- Preheat oven to 150C or 130C fan-forced (I recommend the normal bake instead of fan mode as for cheesecake, we do not want to promote browning and rising.)
- Cream cream cheese until smooth on medium low. (You don't want to cream until fluffy as it will rise and crack)
- Add in sugar and mix on low until combined.
- Add in vanilla extract and beaten egg and mix until well blended.
- Add in melted butter and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer into your cupcake pan with base. Drop the pan a few times to raise the air bubbles.
- Bake it in the oven for about 18 to 22 minutes.
- Let it cool completely and put it in the fridge to further cooling.
- Remove the paper liners and drizzle melted chocolate over using a piping bag. Top up with half strawberry.