Everyone nowadays are so crazy about Jenny Bakery’s Cookies from Hong Kong! Because, it is so good!
Last month, my brother went to Hong Kong for a business trip and heard about the Jenny Butter Cookies crazed. Immediately, he went to queue for a good hour to get us some.
It was just so buttery delicious that I had to recreate it! Looking at the ingredients stated from Jenny’s cookie tin, and with the help of the internet I manage to create the perfect melt in your mouth butter cookie.
Please ensure that you are using high quality butter. In Singapore, salted Golden Churn butter in a canned is considered the finest of all.
You will sure to love this recipe! The recipe makes around 15 cookies, so be sure to double or even triple so that everyone will get a fair share.
Yum. I feel so happy everytime when there’s tons of butter used for a recipe…..
- (5 oz.) 150 grams of salted butter, softened
- (1/4 cup) 30 grams of icing sugar
- (3/4 cup) 95 grams of plain flour
- (8 tbsp.) 75 grams of corn starch
- Preheat oven to 150C or 130C fan-forced.
- Cream softened salted butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in plain flour and cornstarch.
- Transfer into piping bag with a star tip. Pipe evenly onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake it in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.