The secret for the perfect scrambled eggs is, milk. Not cream, not water but milk!
- Cream is great, rich and creamy. But, cream makes the eggs too dense and rich. Not good, too rich and you will be off after a few bites.
- Water makes the eggs fluffy, which is great! But lack of milky taste. Too dull! Not good too.
- Milk on the other hand, is… perfect! Not too rich and creamy but yet makes the eggs fluffy delicious. Yum!
Foolproof Scrambled Eggs
Write a review
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. of Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Mix together eggs and milk.
- Drizzle in some olive oil.
- Transfer the eggs onto a frying pan without heat.
- Then, heat the pan up to low-med heat.
- Use a rubber spatula and whisk constantly until reaches desired texture. Immediately switch off and transfer into a platter.
- One tbsp. of milk per egg