After my recent post about my one-step no-churn Matcha Ice Cream, it got really good feedback from you guys. So I will show you guys how to make my creamy rich Chocolate Ice Cream.
It goes great with toasted almond flakes and my homemade lower in sugar, and lower in saturated fats fudge cocoa brownies. (Will be out in the next few weeks)
Like my Matcha Ice Cream, you need to make sure that all your ingredients are cold cold cold so that you can whip your heavy cream up. I like to also keep my bowl and whisk attachment in the fridge until chilled before using it.
- 1 cup of heavy cream, cold
- ½ cup of condensed milk
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Toasted almond flakes
- Homemade brownies
- Add in all ingredients and mix on high speed until soft peaks.
- Freeze overnight it in an air-tight container.
- Serve with toasted almond flakes and homemade brownies.
- Make sure all ingredients are cold before whipping