Oreo Fudge Brownies
Makes one 7 Inch square pan
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 145 grams of soft light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. of salt
- 145 grams of unsalted butter
- 175 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. of plain flour
- 130 grams of Oreos (1 packet)
- Preheat your oven to 180/160 fan-forced. Melt unsalted butter and dark chocolate in the microwave.
- In your mixing bowl, add in eggs, egg yolk, soft light brown sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Whisk on high for a good 5 minutes until pale and double in volume.
- Sift in cocoa powder and plain flour. Add in melted butter and chocolate mixture. Fold in gently.
- Fold in half of the crumbled Oreos.
- Transfer into a 7 by 7 inch square pan lined with greased-proof paper. Drop the pan lightly to release the air bubbles. Sprinkle the rest of the crumbled Oreos.
- Bake it in the oven for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Let it cool completely in the pan before transferring.
- Cut the brownies into small squares, transfer into your platter and dust with icing sugar.