Raspberry White Chocolate Marble Cake – Mother’s Day
I just love the combination of raspberry and white chocolate. It is a match made in heaven. My mum love to have coffee in the morning to boost through her day and I would like to think that this coffee cake would definitely suit her morning taste bud.
Raspberry Marble Cake
Write a review
- 75 grams of white chocolate, melted
- 75 grams of raspberry, mashed
- 120 grams of unsalted butter
- 160 grams of white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 65 ml of yogurt
- 100 ml of milk
- 220 grams of plain flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of baking soda
- ¼ of salt
- Preheat oven to 170C or 150C Fan-Forced.
- Greased your 8 cup bundt pan really well with oil and flour or nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, add in eggs and vanilla extract. Set aside. Melt white chocolate in microwave. Set aside.
- In a measuring cup, combine yogurt and milk together. Set aside. Mash raspberry, set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk plain flour baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- In your mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg mixture, one at a time.
- Add in melted white chocolate.
- Turn your mixer down to low, spoonful at a time, slowly add half of your dry ingredients into it.
- Then, pour in all of your milk mixture. Lastly, spoonful at a time slowly add the rest of your dry ingredients.
- Add in ¼ measuring cup of batter into your mashed raspberry. Mix well.
- Add in half of the white batter into the greased pan. Then, add in all of your raspberry mixture.
- Lastly, add in the rest of the white batter, spread evenly.
- Using a knife, swirl around to give the marble effect.
- Drop the pan a few times to release the air bubbles.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for about 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let it cool in the pan for at least 2 hours before transferring them into the platter.