Enjoy these popular mandarins from Jeju Island at the comfort of your home and make delicious recipes such as my Orange Bundt Cake!
@zatayayummy #orange #orangebundtcake #bundtcake #cake #sgbaking #Christmas2021 #SGFoodie #mayerspore #learningisfun #comfortfood #easyrecipe #recep @tiktoksg ♬ 주옥같다 – 고옥희
Korea Jeju Mandarin Orange Bundt Cake
- 300 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 190 g salted butter
- 250 g sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 50 ml orange juice
- 150 ml milk
- 1 orange zest
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Icing sugar
- Orange Juice
- Beat butter, and sugar until fluffy.
- Crack in eggs, one at a time and mix until well combined.
- Stir in half of the dry ingredients, plain flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Drizzle in wet ingredients, milk, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Transfer into a bundt pan that has been greased well.
- Bake it in the preheated oven at 160C for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool before transferring onto a cooling rack to cool.
- Drizzle with frosting that is made up from icing sugar, orange juice, and orange zest.
- Slice and serve.