It’s back to basic and I just love a good classic muffin recipe like this Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins. Raspberry and white chocolate are a perfect match in heaven and I’m sure you will understand why once you get to try this out. It’s just so good so make sure bake these muffins and have it for breakfast!
@zatayayummy#raspberry #whitechocolate #muffins #breakfastideas #hello2022 #sgfoodie #learningisfun #comfortfood #bakingrecipe #whattobake #easyrecipe @tiktoksg ♬ Pieces (Solo Piano Version) – Danilo Stankovic
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- 125 g salted butter melted
- 65 ml natural yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g white sugar
- 170 g plain flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 100 g raspberries
- 100 g white chocolate
- In a mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients expect raspberry and white chocolate.
- Mix with a whisk or a hand mixer on low speed for 2 to 3 minutes until everything is nicely combined.
- Fold in your raspberries and white chocolate.
- Then, transfer into your muffin pan lined with paper liner.
- Bake it at 190C 22 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool until warm before serving. You may drizzle these muffins with some melted white chocolate if you like to decorate.