Switch half yogurt instead of mayonnaise. To make it even healthier, you also may omit egg yolks. However, I am not going to omit it as I love the rich flavor
Healthier Egg Mayo Sandwich
A classic low-fat yummy Egg Mayo Sandwich
Write a review
Egg Mayo Salad
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. of fat-free natural yogurt
- Good amount of pepper
- Salt season to taste
- Bring a pot of water with eggs to a boil and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Immediately, drain of excess water and transfer boiled eggs into to a bowl of ice water for a minute to cool down.
- Crack and remove the shells.
- In a bowl, mash boiled eggs with a fork. Then, mix in your mayonnaise and yogurt. Season with pepper and salt.
- Remove the crust of the bread. (Optional)
- Spread a thin layer of soften butter onto the bread
- Then, add a good spoonful or two of egg mayo.
- You may want to add cheese.