Cracking for ideas on what to make for your crush this Valentine’s Day? Let me share with you today as I will be sharing my Strawberry Rose Cake Lollies!
Sweet and delicate, the person you like will surely appreciate your effort in making these cake lollies! The combination of strawberry and rose doesn’t come unusual actually. I always find myself adding a splash of rose syrup when I’m making strawberry dessert. It adds a nice touch to the flavour of the strawberries and completes the overall aroma of the dessert.
Now it is actually super easy to make this recipe thanks to the fact that I used Städter Cake Lollies Baking Pan. If you are interested in their baking pan you can click the link here for 10% discount on LAZADA! (Malaysians click here)
Strawberry Rose Cake Lollies
- 120 g salted butter softened
- 80 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp rose syrup
- 1/2 tbsp strawberry paste
- strawberry chips or pink candy melts
- gold flakes
- gold dust
- choice of sprinkles
- Cream softened butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Crack in eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Stir in plain flour and mix until there is no visible of dry flour.
- Then, drizzle in milk, strawberry paste and rose syrup.
- Lightly grease your STADTER Cake Lollies Pan with some vegetable oil.
- Then, pipe out your batter neatly into the mould.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven of 180C for about 15 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before coating. Then put it in the freezer prior before dipping.
- Melt some strawberry chips or pink candy melts with some shortening if required to thin out the mixture for coating.
- Dip the cake lollies in the chocolate and lightly shake it out to smooth out the surface.
- Let it set up on a parchment paper.
- Once you are done, you may cover any imperfection with some gold flakes.
- Then, quickly drizzle over some melted white chocolate and decorate with some sprinkles of your choice.
- Put it in the fridge to set it up and sprinkle some gold dust for final finishing.
This article is brought to you by Alko Kitchenware