I recently came across such 2 Ingredients Pizza Dough recipe and was extremely sceptical at the result as I don’t believe it could make a good pizza base. Nevertheless, it’s only two ingredients and I decided to give this dough a try.
Boy, I was wrong! It was so good and I couldn’t believe that the pizza dough is made with just self-raising flour and yoghurt. I adjusted the ratio between these two ingredients a bit to make the dough easier to work with. I’m glad that I found this recipe, I can make my own pizza whenever I crave in the middle of the night now!
If you have an oven, feel free to pre-roast the dough first for extra flavour before baking them with the ingredients in the oven at 200C for about 10 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and melted.
If you don’t have an oven or toaster, do no worry! I made mine in the pan. It’s still super delicious and impressive. Trust me, nobody would believe that you made a pizza on a frying pan.
2 ingredients Pizza Dough
- 150 grams of self-raising flour
- 135 ml of plain yoghurt
- Combine self-raising flour and plain yoghurt and knead the dough for about 5 minutes until elastic. Set aside while you prepare your toppings.
- To use the pizza dough, spread the pizza dough onto the greased frying pan evenly and brush with some olive oil onto the top.
- Pan-fry both sides on medium heat until browned. Shut off the heat
- Spread your sauce and topping onto the dough.
- Bring the pan back to the stove and cook the pizza on a medium-low heat covered with a lid for about 10 minutes until the cheese has thoroughly melted.
- Serve warm!