No oven? Bad at baking? Don’t wanna buy too many ingredients?
Try out my 3 Ingredients Chocolate Fudge Cake! I believe this 3 ingredients chocolate cake recipe is quite hyped these days, especially during the ‘lockdown’ period!
This cake is quite fudgy, best paired with a rich sinful chocolate sauce. I have listed down the ingredients should you are interested to make the sauce to go with. Make sure to eat this cake warm! Personally, I don’t really like to munch this down cold as I feel the dense texture does not taste well when it is cold. Warm and gooey, best like a pudding!
You can also bake this cake at 180C for about 35 minutes, however, I steamed mine to show you guys that you don’t even need an oven to make a cake.
3 ingredients Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
- 250 grams of oreo
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 100 grams semi sweet chocolate
- 30 ml of milk
- In a blender, add in oreo, milk and baking powder. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a 6-inch round cake pan that has been greased and lined with parchement paper.
- Steam in a pre-heated steamer for about 45 minutes to an hour until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Make sure that either the lid is covered with cloth or the pan is covered with a cling film to make sure that no water droplets stain the cake.
- To make the fudge, melt chocolate and milk in a double boiler or microwave oven and stir to combine. Serve warm.