I know most of my fellow Singaporeans don’t own an oven in their homes but have been yearning to bake especially during this period since most of us are staying home. And, I do know that most of them owns an air fryer, a magical gadget to crisp up our frozen fried nuggets and grill our wings. Do you know technically, you can also bake a cake in the air fryer too?
This Milo Lava Cake recipe uses pantry items and air fryer, giving you a decadent dessert that will sure to impress and satisfy your midnight craving
Air Fryer Milo Lava Cake
- 4 tbsp milo
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 - 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat air fryer to 200C for 3 minutes. (Oven also ok)
- Stir milo, flour and sugar well.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a ramekin that has been greased and bottom lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for a minute. Invert and serve.