If you are new to baking and want to make something really simple, this recipe is for you! I know everybody is getting into baking and cooking during this period of the pandemic. Hence, I felt the ought to share this recipe to you guys since it only requires 3 ingredients! Yes, I was utterly impressed when I tried this recipe as I was initially very sceptical.
If I must specify, please use overripen bananas! Those that are already blackened and disgusting works great for baking. Freeze and thaw, removing excess water if you can as it helps to elevate the flavour of the bananas.
Three ingredients Banana Bread
- 480 grams large ripe bananas 4
- 300 ml condensed milk
- 230 gram self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180C degree.
- Line and grease loaf pan with parchment paper
- Mash ripe bananas until smooth then stir in condensed milk.
- Sift in self-raising flour and fold until combined.
- Transfer to loaf pan and bake it in the oven for about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for a while and unmold. Cool completely before serving.